WE ARE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR:
Hub Operations Manager/EA
Human and Equine Therapist
Strength and Conditioning Coach
Reformer Pilates Trainer
PLEASE NOTE FOR ALL OF THE ROLES:
A sound understanding of elite equestrian sport in the olympic disciplines is needed and flexibility, reliability and most crucially, a happy soul are key!
THE HUB’S OPERATIONS MANAGER:
Are you great with people, horses, computer systems and enjoy elite equestrian sport?
If so we have the IDEAL role for you at Dynamic Performance Hub; a world class performance facility for horse and rider.
The Hub has grown hugely in the year it has been open, and so as our team, members and clients grow we need further help with day to day operations and growing such a bespoke business. The Hub, based just outside Newent, Gloucestershire, has become a travel destination for elite equestrian athletes and we have a world class team of ever growing experts to support them. We provide an environment that is fun and driven all about performance at every level and therefore need someone that has an appreciation of the importance of small details, including making their lives and ours as easy as possible.
This is primarily an in house office-based role within a small but professional and fun team, but where bespoke attention is vital. We are ideally looking for a person that can turn their hand to different tasks, and not just sitting behind a desk at times. Whether that be sorting stables in-between sessions, booking in members for their various sessions, sorting practitioners and preparing their spaces, helping compose a magazine article, sorting international clients zoom times, load horses or filming some behind the scenes bits for our social media channel. As the majority of our clients are professional riders that have busy lives, it is imperative that you are highly organised and efficient in person, over the phone and by email and happy with computer systems.
The new team member must be enthusiastic and have a sound knowledge of equestrian sport whilst being a friendly and warm individual to greet clients (both two and four legged) that have typically travelled a while to see us. As the first point of contact for clients/Hub members is typically via phone, email and in person, excellent communication skills and a very professional, confident telephone manner are essential. Therefore experience in client care and general administration due to our systems is needed alongside the equine experience.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Telephone answering in a polite, efficient and professional manner.
- Organising and coordinating multiple diaries including booking and rescheduling appointments
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to The Hub
- Responding to enquiries and booking new clients in
- Recording emails accurately & act in a prompt manner.
- Working as a team member in promoting practice growth and development.
- Ensuring The Hub both inside and out (inc stables) are clean and tidy.
- Satisfying client and general queries.
- Seeking new professionals for the team via creating adverts
- Creating monthly professional and inspiring newsletters with the team
- Client care including ensuring clients are clear on information given and seeking assistance if not.
- Creating invoices, taking payments & adhering to The Hubs payment protocol.
- Maintaining up to date computer records.
Skills required from our successful candidate:
- Good equestrian sport knowledge is desirable to prioritise customer calls around events, needs.
- Previous admin, customer service/ reception experience.
- Ability to prioritising tasks and work load using own initiative
- The ability to remain calm and concise
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- The ability to engage with patients from all walks of life and ages
- Computer literacy with a knowledge of online diary management systems.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- An appreciation of brand identity and visual appearance
- Social media experience
- Act in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to organise their work load effectively
What we offer?
- A completely unique, fun and inspiring environment
- A very good desk view (if we may say so ourselves) with lots of fields to enjoy a walk during lunch
- Swapping monthly free sessions with one of our practitioners so we look after ourselves not just our members
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best professionals in their fields in the sport
- Work with top level and up and coming horses and riders
- Opportunity to join us at some of the big events and training days
- Your birthday off
- 25-30 days holiday dependent on hours
- CPD at The Hub and is actively encouraged outside of The Hub
- Employee discount on sessions and The Hub Shop
- Growing as we grow
We are looking for someone initially part time 25-30 hrs p/w (to go quickly and flexibly into full time) with hours decided prior with the diary between 8.45-6pm. We are also looking to expand due to need, to two Saturday mornings p/m 9am-1pm.
Salary dependent upon experience and we are an environment that are more than happy to help you grow financially as we do.
Please note a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role is crucial and references will be required. Please note we are looking for a long term person and therefore you must live within 1 hr of The Hub. GL18 1NF.
To apply please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org